Tae Kwon Do: The Korean Martial Art
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Inside you will find everything you need to reach the rank of Black Belt in most Taekwondo schools. With over 1400 illustrations, this reissued edition preserves the quality of the critically acclaimed cloth edition used by thousands of students over the last 30 years. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_159439086X
Über diesen Titel:
Originally published in 1976, this authoritative work has been the guide for thousands of Taekwondo practitioners as they advance in their training. Whether your training is for self-defense, forms competition, or in preparation for the Olympic games, this newly revised edition provides beginner to Black Belt level training to assist you on your journey in Taekwondo.
- History, Philosophy, and Principles
- Basic Striking ? Human Weapons, and Vital Points
- Movements and Footwork
- Strikes, Blocking and Kicking Techniques
- Sparring and Breaking Techniques
- Self-Defense Techniques
- Eight Palgwe Forms ? recommended for promotion of all color belts and 1st dan black belt by The United States Taekwondo Association (USTA), and used in sanctioned International Taekwondo competitions.
- Eight Taegeuk Forms ? required for promotion of all color belts and 1st dan black belt by The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF), and used in sanctioned International Taekwondo competitions.
- Rules and regulations of the World Taekwondo Federation, including sparring and Poomse (forms) competitions? Rules and regulations of the World Taekwondo Federation, including sparring and Poomse (forms) competitions.
The ever-increasing popularity of Taekwondo is apparent by the dedication of the tens of millions of practitioners worldwide, and by the inclusion of Taekwondo in the summer Olympic games. With all its popularity, it is paramount that the art be handed down in a clear, knowledgeable, and sustainable way - this book does just that.
FINALIST for Book of the Year
(Sponsored by Foreword Magazine)
Titel: Tae Kwon Do: The Korean Martial Art
Verlag: Ymaa Publication Center
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.