Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Logically organized, comprehensive, and thoroughly applied, the eighth edition of Teaching Students with Learning Problems contains the resources teachers need to make informed decisions concerning their students with learning or behavior problems. No text on the market offers this many classroom-tested strategies, including activities and games. Unique in its coverage the materials and computer software most appropriate for students with learning problems in every content area, this top-selling text continues to be the most practical and well-researched resource for classroom teachers.
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
· Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
· Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
· Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
· Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
· Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
Buchbeschreibung Pearson. Buchzustand: Good. 0131381261 May have signs of use, may be ex library copy. Book Only. Used items do not include access codes, cd's or other accessories, regardless of what is stated in item title. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0131381261Z3
Buchbeschreibung Prentice Hall, 2010. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SONG0131381261
Buchbeschreibung Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P020131381261
Buchbeschreibung Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P110131381261
Buchbeschreibung Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0131381261
Buchbeschreibung Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. 8. Buchnummer des Verkäufers DADAX0131381261