Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Telecommunications Cabling Installation
Verlag: McGraw-Hill Education
Zustand: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780071409797-3
Inhaltsangabe: As the telecom industry evolves, installation practices take on a bigger role in overall system performance. Even the best-designed system won't function optimally unless it's properly installed and configured. This book, based on the manual for BICSI's internationally recognized RCDD accreditation program, is the most hands-on tutorial in structured cabling systems available. It provides crystal clear instructions and checklists, along with guidance to standards compliance. The second edition is updated throughout to conform to new ANSI/TIA/EIA standards releases. New information has been added on cabling for emerging access technologies.
Klappentext: Thoroughly updated to conform to new ANSI/TIA/EIA standards!
THE CLEAREST, MOST AUTHORITATIVE TELECOM CABLE INSTALLATION GUIDE EVER!
Integrating and delivering voice, data and video is big business. With telecom networking and installation expected to grow well beyond the $4.2 billion mark, there now exists an acute need for trained and qualified cable installers.
That?s why industry leaders McGraw-Hill and BICSI have joined forces to deliver the most reliable cable installation training manual available. Based on BICSI?s proven and internationally respected cabling instruction guide ? and updated to conform to the most recent industry standards ? this second edition features new information on international standards and codes, Division 17, advanced construction materials, retrofit projects, laying out the telecommunications room, furniture module systems and more.
INSIGHT YOU CAN USE ON THE JOB RIGHT NOW!
Renowned for careful research, precise writing and an easy-to-understand format, BICSI?s Telecommunication Cabling Installation is a hands-on guide and overview of the installation procedures that ensure complex telecom cabling systems work properly and efficiently.
The BICSI manual?s easy-to-use format:
* Presents a standards-based industry orientation
* Breaks each task into bulleted steps
* Provides to-the-point overviews of each task?s place in ?the big picture?
* Focuses on pathways, spaces, associated hardware, and structured cabling systems to enable channel/link testing within buildings
* Gives guidelines for installing supporting structures, pulling cable, firestopping, grounding, terminating, splicing, connection, testing, troubleshooting, retrofitting, safety, and transmission
* Covers LANs, twisted pair, fiber, Gigabit Ethernet ? every system installers need to know
* Reduces errors with handy checklists
* Is an excellent reference for anyone needing clear cable installation guidelines, parameters, codes, terms, and acronyms
* Has been field-tested by tens of thousands of technicians in 85 countries
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 13. Juni 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.