Leider ist dieses Exemplar nicht mehr verfügbar. Wir haben Ihnen weitere Exemplare dieses Titels unten aufgelistet.
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Über diesen Titel:
Inhaltsangabe: Unsurpassed in its authority and scope, the 3rd Edition of the most thoroughly researched and carefully referenced text on natural medicine has been revised to include the most up-to-date information on its application to specific health problems. With over 90 well-known contributors and 10,000 citations of peer-reviewed research literature, practitioners will find 36 new chapters on topics such as medicine philosophy, therapeutics, as well as pharmacology and conditions. The e-dition provides online access to the text, plus weekly updates and an expanded full-color image collection.
- Clearly organized into 6 distinct sections and written by the leaders in complementary and integrative medicine for an easy-to-reference, authoritative text.
- Covers in-depth, evidence-based natural medicine approaches on over 70 specific diseases for the most comprehensive information on the actual practices and recommendations of naturopaths and complementary practitioners.
- A glossary of Section V, on natural medicines, clarifies and defines terms allowing botanical information to be read with ease.
- Every chapter has been updated to include the latest research and knowledge on natural medicine.
- Natural medicine interventions in Section V include a section on Drug Interactions to help practitioners avoid adverse interactions between natural and conventional medicines.
- 36 chapters have been added to sections on Philosophy of Natural Medicine, Therapeutic Modalities, Syndromes and Special Topics, Pharmacology of Natural Medicines, and Specific Health Problems to bring readers up to speed on newly emerging and important treatments.
- Four appendices have been added - Current Hormone Replacement Therapy Prescriptions, Glycemic Index, Seligman Attributional Style Questionnaire, and The Optimal Food Pyramid.
- E-dition features allow users to search the entire text online, view the expanded image collection, stay current with weekly content updates, get breaking news stories, and use references linked to MedLine.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
The most authoritative and comprehensive reference on natural medicine now available online in e-dition format
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.