ISBN 10: 0615771181 / ISBN 13: 9780615771182
Gebraucht / Anzahl: 0
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlich
Alle  Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen

Über dieses Buch

Leider ist dieses Exemplar nicht mehr verfügbar. Wir haben Ihnen weitere Exemplare dieses Titels unten aufgelistet.

Beschreibung:

This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers

Über diesen Titel:

Bewertung (bereitgestellt von Goodreads):
4 durchschnittlich
(603 Bewertungen)

Inhaltsangabe: What high fantasy & sci-fi lovers are saying about Thread Slivers:
   - "An epic, as detailed as Asimov's Foundation Trilogy." - Steve Stanyan
   - "This exciting book was incredibly hard to put down" - Maria Messruther
   - "unique in its historical twists that just draw the reader in and create a believable interesting world" - Rachel
Ticca, a young female mercenary out to prove her worth in the big city, is hired to spy on assassins and worse by her first big client, the noble Lady Sula. But, that ends unexpectedly when she is forced to kill the assassin she was supposed to be watching.

Lebuin a new Journeyman mage and a fastidious dandy, has just learned to his horror that his new rank involves actual journeying - and dirt! Thankfully he meets and gets Ditani, an experienced man servant for mages, to join him for his undesired travels.

When Ticca saves Lebuin from an assassination attempt in broad daylight Lebuin hires her on the spot as a body guard. Ticca accepts the commission in spite of her misgivings that Ditani is far more than a humble servant.

What they do not know is they are spiraling around Ticca's original mission and are on the path of an epic adventure that ignites a world war. A war against the group hunting them, the secret Nhia-Samri mercenary band led by the evil silver-elf Shar-Lumen who is not only the greatest warrior in history but also insane. The three of them are swept into a series of deadly events fighting to stay alive against their adversaries. The trio are forced to depend on each other as they stumble into secrets that catapult them towards disaster that even the Gods are not prepared for.

Start reading the top selling high fantasy/scifi adventure today and discover the whole story. You'll be glad you did.

Über den Autor: I live in the Emerald City (Seattle, Washington) with my wonderful wife and seriously idea-inspiring kids. The first half of my life was "wasted" (as my mother said once) being an avid science-fiction/fantasy reader. Of course I had to earn money so I joined the US Navy and they trained me to be a computer scientist. Naturally the after "work" time was more important as I was busy with all my friends learning to be a table-top gamer. I always spun stories about the games just to add color. Everyone enjoyed it and said I should write some game expansion modules. (I did, but, only for friends.) After twenty years of thinking I should publish I finally got serious in 2012, pulling out all the notes and ideas I had stored, and set down to learn how to be a professional writer. I spent 4 to 8 hours almost every day reading on how to write, exploring the publishing world through articles and books. I liked the idea of being an "Indie Author" so I started chatting with more and more Indie authors developing some wonderful friendships. They encouraged me and in only a year of hard labor I had my first book and enough materials for dozens more ready. I learned that I get as much joy from writing my own books as I do from reading books by other authors. My goal is to eventually transition to full-time writing someday. But, for now there is the reality of a mortgage and looming college expenses, so I still work as a software engineer (which I like referring to as being a code janitor) for Expedia. In short, by day I help people take fabulous vacations, and at night I help people take even more fantastic trips of the imagination. This is kind of a cool way to live. Helping people have happier lives appeals to the Dagger in my soul. The symmetry of my work appeals to the Navy-trained computer scientist in me. If you like Fantasy and Science-Fiction feel free to drop me a note I'd love to hear from you. I am still an avid science-fiction/fantasy reader and enjoy finding new books and authors to talk about and friends to enjoy talking about such things. You can find my reading lists on Goodreads. Thank you for being interested enough to read all this. Stay Sharp! + Leeland

„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.

Bibliografische Details

Zustand: Used

Beste Suchergebnisse bei AbeBooks

ISBN 10: 0615771181 ISBN 13: 9780615771182
Gebraucht Anzahl: 1
Anbieter
Seattle Goodwill
(Seattle, WA, USA)
Bewertung
[?]

Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Collectible-Good. signed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0KVBKD003P21

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Verkäufer | Frage an den Anbieter

Gebraucht kaufen
EUR 26,70
Währung umrechnen

In den Warenkorb

Versand: EUR 3,57
Innerhalb USA
Versandziele, Kosten & Dauer

Artra, Leeland
Verlag: Leeland\Artra
Gebraucht Paperback Anzahl: 1
Anbieter
ThriftBooks
(Auburn, WA, USA)
Bewertung
[?]

Buchbeschreibung Leeland\Artra. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. Book has appearance of light use with no easily noticeable wear. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G0615771181I4N00

Gebraucht kaufen
EUR 30,37
Währung umrechnen

In den Warenkorb

Versand: Gratis
Innerhalb USA

Leeland Artra
Anbieter
Castle Rock
(Pittsford, NY, USA)
Bewertung
[?]

Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Good. Book Condition: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97806157711824.0

Gebraucht kaufen
EUR 56,81
Währung umrechnen

In den Warenkorb

Innerhalb USA

Leeland Artra
Verlag: Leeland\Artra (2013)
Gebraucht Paperback Anzahl: 1
Anbieter
Ergodebooks
(RICHMOND, TX, USA)
Bewertung
[?]

Buchbeschreibung Leeland\Artra, 2013. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used: Good. 1. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SONG0615771181

Gebraucht kaufen
EUR 106,63
Währung umrechnen

In den Warenkorb

Innerhalb USA

Leeland Artra
Anbieter
Castle Rock
(Pittsford, NY, USA)
Bewertung
[?]

Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Like New. Book Condition: Like New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97806157711822.0

Gebraucht kaufen
EUR 137,68
Währung umrechnen

In den Warenkorb

Innerhalb USA