This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Please allow me a moment to describe my pasta cookbook and why I feel it is unique. On the cover of my cookbook are pictures of the exotically beautiful Trulli houses only found in my Grandfather's region of Apulia in southern Italy. The title of the cookbook is obviously a play on the English adjective Truly and the Italian word Trulli for the unique beehive cone houses found in Apulia. (Puglia in Italian). No one really knows the origin of the structures but they are thought to be of Greek Byzantine origin when southern Italy was a part of Magna Graecia. I have lived and studied in Italy for over 6 years and studied the culture for many years. I am the typical Italian-American father who knows his way around the kitchen with a unique view of how pasta dishes are prepared in Italy as well as how to use American ingredients to quickly prepare authentic Italian condiments and sauces for pasta. Here are some of the components of my Italian pasta cookbook based on the village of Cisternino in Puglia, Italy:
- A Helpful list of items to stock in your Italian kitchen to assist in the procurement (shopping) and preparation of the recipes in the cookbook
- Over 100 recipes if you count the variations I included on many recipes
- Tips on preparing Italian pasta condiments and the one big secret my Italian relatives passed on to me for making sauces more flavorful
- Pictures and captions about the exotically beautiful town of Cisternino and the surrounding Valley of Itria with its Trulli houses
- One-pot pasta meals that can be made in 30 minute or less; my cookbook is about speed, authenticity and flavor
- Gourmet-style dishes made simple with easily obtainable ingredients; no dishes too difficult to find ingredients for.
Although there are a plethora of Italian pasta cookbooks on the market Trulli Italian combines regional Italian cooking with the insight of an Italian-American (me!) who has lived on both sides of the Atlantic. I have the ability to translate dishes so my fellow Americans can easily replicate authenticity the true casalinga or home-made Italian meals.
Vom Verlag: Clay Damewood (Pentassuglia) lived in Northern and Southern Italy for over 6 years. His roots go back to Cisternino in the southern Italian region of Puglia. During this period he traveled all over Italy gathering the secrets of simplistic yet genuine Italian pasta preparation. In his cookbook, he demonstrates how off-the-shelf ingredients found in American supermarkets can be used to quickly assemble complete meals for the family. He also reveals some of the history surrounding the region of Puglia and the Valley of Itria with its exotic Trulli houses.
Buchbeschreibung InstantPublisher.com. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Minimal damage to cover and binding. Pages show light use. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G1591960630I3N00
Buchbeschreibung InstantPublisher.com, 2002. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P111591960630