Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: The Ultimate Camping Guide and Camping Tips
Verlag: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Einband: Soft cover
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1477466983
Inhaltsangabe: Amazon #1 Bestseller
Camping is one the cheapest and best vacations that a family or individual can have, but you have to do it right to avoid pitfalls, dangers, and frustration. The Ultimate Camping Guide and Camping Tips provides easy to understand information about the essentials of camping and camping equipment.
Here's just a few things that make this a valuable reference for the camper:
* Why every experienced and novice camper needs to make a check list before every camping trip, and what can happen if you don't
* One secret to make every backpacking adventure a success
* If you forget to do this when packing your food, your entire camping trip can be ruined
* 8 things to consider when choosing your campsite
* 3 things you must do to keep your tent serviceable for many, many years
* What you need to know about food storage to avoid camping disasters
* How to select the best portable stove for your camping needs
* How the proper camping equipment could some day save your life
* Types of backpacks and which type is best for you
* How to select the right tent for your needs
* Looking for a sleeping bag? Buy the wrong one and your camping trip will be miserable
* Camping tips when you take the family dog
* Information on building fires that you won't find in other books
* Comprehensive list of online camping resources
* And much more!
The wildness is only temporary if we abuse and destroy it. It lasts forever if we care for it and nurture it.
-G.A. Iron Cloud
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.